OUTSIDE SALES TRAINING CAMP*
Most sales training initiatives are long, drawn-out, warmed-over, convoluted programs. Presented by franchisees and theorists who promise a change in results over time (we know because a few of our facilitators endured some of these programs). Organizations and sales professionals quickly discover that the dynamic pace of the real-world selling environment doesn't allow them to apply such cumbersome systems—or wait for things to change.
Outside Sales Training Camp™ delivers something very different. This training camp is designed to empower B2B sales professionals with our BDP 60/20/20 Sales ApproachSM: an approach that accelerates performance improvement by altogether changing a salesperson's activities. Participants see the relevance and value of the Approach right away, and can easily master and implement it. Therefore, they realize an immediate impact on sales results.
A pre-camp BDP Assessment™ is conducted to customize and align the training with your culture, learning objectives, and organizational goals. The camp is then centered on the BDP 60/20/20 Sales ApproachSM: a field-proven blend of sales and marketing activities that enable salespeople to manage the selling process—and provides practical solutions to the foremost challenges (such as how to get in front of the right buyers at the right time and stopping roller-coaster results) that frustrate them. Participants learn how to make selling interactions their competitive advantage, how to build insightful rapport, and hone client relations skills.
Training camp not only addresses the challenges of an outside salesperson's daily work but also builds upon a full range of characteristics that promote a salesperson's success—like attitude, confidence, perception, and professional image. It is positioned for participants to learn through enriched discussions, exercises, and real world role-play scenarios. The resourceful interactions between colleagues and our facilitators, who've been in the trenches, provide a distinctive learning and development experience. Camp reflects reality in a way other training methods can't—and delivers a real-time learning opportunity. Outside salespeople, from the novice to the most tenured, will gain new skill-sets needed to drive improved, consistent sales results.
WHAT'S LEARNED - BDP 60/20/20 Sales ApproachSM
- How to approach a territory like a profitable microBusiness to increase productivity
- How to identify qualified target markets to gain more business
- Investment activities needed to grow a microBusiness without cold calling
- How to build insightful rapport with informed prospects; who will buy
- How to make selling interactions a competitive advantage and sell more
- How to Brand a microBusiness as different from competitors
- How to Position a microBusiness as a client-focused value proposition
- How to hone client relations skills to sell more
- How to project the professional image that equals more sales
- How to set up a lead generation network
WHO WILL BENEFIT
B2B outside sales professionals in all industries and experience levels.
* Training camps include post learning reinforcement and timetabled performance assessments.